To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, individuals must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance. For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com
For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
- Personalization – No cookie-cutter solutions! Being independent means I have the freedom to choose from all the options available to you and recommend the ones I feel are best suited to your needs. Regardless of who’s offering it. Unlike some advisors, the sky is the limit in terms of the ideas, products and strategies I may bring to your attention.
- Educating the Consumer – I’ll make sure you’re aware of all your investing options…and the potential risks and upsides of each. I’ll give you the unbiased perspective along with my honest opinions based on years of investing experience.
- Effectiveness – My clients know that I am there for them, and I am extremely proactive about providing ongoing counsel and advice as changes in your life affect your financial situation and objectives.
- Cambridge Investment Research
- An Independent Broker-Dealer
- Cambridge Investment Research Advisors
- A SEC Registered Investment Adviser
Designations & Securities Licenses
- CRPS®, AIF®, AWMA®, CFS®
- Series 66 Series 7, Series 6, Series 63
- Licensed to offer life, health, accident, disability and long-term care insurance plans, as well as fixed annuities.