– I have all the tools individuals, companies, and not-for-profits need for their wealth management as well as their financial planning for retirement.
– Because I am independent, there are no requirements to use a specific tool. Therefore you benefit from advice and products tailored to your unique financial needs.
– I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, annuities, and life insurance programs.
– I use these and other products to build custom solutions for people, according to their individual needs and goals.
Q & A
– Why Should I Hire You?
For over 25 years, I have studied the financial markets, always striving to learn and adapt my knowledge to the new financial “normal” as it is continually redefined. The result: I can help you make smart investment decisions for every stage of your life, under all market conditions.
– How Much Do You Charge?
Most customers pay a fee which is 1% or less depending on the size and complexity of their wealth management needs.
Some clients prefer to pay an hourly fee. This is ideal for customers that want financial planning, retirement planning, or wealth management advice but don’t want to move their accounts.
Others prefer the commission model. Commission varies by product.
– Do We Need to Meet in Person
The initial appointment should be in person. There is no cost to you for this first introductory and fact finding meeting. If you become a client contact either in person, email or by phone is important.
My wealth management combines financial and investment advice with retirement planning.
I advise you on rollovers from your employer’s retirement plan, including plans in which you own company stock. I then design strategies for income planning during retirement.
I am affiliated with Cambridge Investment Research Inc., an independent broker-dealer for financial professionals dedicated to offering objective investment advice to clients and Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc; an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
My affiliations might be on the small size, but my articles are about significant issues affecting our readers, individual or corporate.
Employers, Executives & Top Management
I design and service your retirement plans to meet the goals of your organization in accordance with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and the Department of Labor
I advise you on your non-qualified deferred compensation, stock options, buy-sell agreements, key employee insurance, and company stock.