Looking for a financial advisor who can counsel you on our financial needs as you transition to retirement?
For example, after a lifetime of working for large firms, maybe you are practicing architecture from a home office on a part-time basis. Your wife, who is still working full-time as a nurse practitioner, would like to retire within the next couple of years. You own a couple of houses, and several 401K retirement funds, with little additional retirement income besides your social security. You would like to hire an advisor who can assist you with the following:
- Retirement financial needs – review your assessment of your needs.
- Portfolio– recommend investments, based on an explicit balance of growth vs. security.
- Taxes – recommend a strategy for minimizing our tax burden.
- Independence– hire an advisor who is not selling any proprietary products or has any sales quotas
- Cost – hourly cost or fee-only, with an estimate of a not-to-exceed price for the initial consultation, and annual follow-ups