- 26+ years of experience
- Licensed in MA, RI, NH, & ME
- Offices in Boston and S. Dartmouth
- Finance degree from the University of South Florida
I am always striving to learn and adapt my knowledge to the new financial “normal” as it is continually redefined.
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, or AIF®
Individuals who hold the AIF® designation have:
- Completed the AIF® Designation Training;
- Passed the AIF® designation exam;
- Met the designation’s prerequisites and qualification and conduct standards;
- Accrued a minimum of six hours of continuing professional education, with at least four hours coming from fi360-produced sources;
- Attested to a code of ethics.
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, or CRPS®
Individuals who hold the CRPS® designation have:
- Completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and to apply theoretical principles to life situations;
- Pledged adherence to the CRPS® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
CRPS® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirement
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor or AWMA®
Individuals who hold the AWMA® designation have:
- Completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax-reduction alternatives, and asset-protection alternatives;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations;
- Agreed to adhere to the AWMA® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
AWMA® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
Certified Fund Specialist or CFS®
CFS designation is awarded upon passing an examination on mutual funds, ETS, REIT’s, closed-end funds, and similar investments. Advanced studies on topics include:
- Fund analysis and selection;
- Asset allocation;
- Portfolio construction;
- Sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, and estate planning.
Series 66 Exam, taken 12-18-2012, scored 93%
Passing the exam qualifies candidates as both securities agents and investment advisor representative
Series 6 Exam, taken 02-23-1989, scored 92%
The exam measures the degree to which each candidate possesses the knowledge needed to offer the products of investment and insurance companies, including the sales of mutual funds and variable annuities.
Series 63 Exam, taken 03-22-1989, scored 86%
The exam qualifies candidates as securities agents within a state. Nearly all states require people to pass the Series 63 for state registration.
Series 7 Exam, taken 07-20-2005, scored 92%
Individuals who pass the Series 7 examination are eligible to trade all securities products: corporate securities, municipal fund securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products, variable contracts, etc.
I am also licensed to offer life, health, accident, disability and long-term care insurance plans, as well as fixed annuities.
A Top Independent Broker-Dealer
I am affiliated with Cambridge Investment Research and Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. Cambridge is an independent broker-dealer for financial advisors dedicated to offering objective investment advice to clients.
Boston Magazine and Five Star Professional Named Me a Five Star Wealth Manager Four Years Running
2819 Boston area wealth managers were considered for the award; 532 (19 percent of candidates) were named 2018 Five Star Wealth Managers.
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, individuals must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance. For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com
For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.