About Financial AdvisorExperience and Knowledge You Can Trust
My wealth management combines financial and investment advice with retirement planning.
Tim Hayes on Twitter
I emphasize education – I’ll make sure you’re aware of all your investing options…and the potential risks and upsides of each. I’ll give you the unbiased perspective along with my honest opinions based on years of investing experience.
I stick around – My clients know that I am there for them, and I am extremely proactive about providing ongoing counsel and advice as changes in your life affect your financial situation and objectives.
Unbiased advice – No cookie-cutter solutions! Being independent means I have the freedom to choose from all the options available to you and recommend the ones I feel are best suited to your needs. Regardless of who’s offering it. Unlike some advisors, the sky is the limit in terms of the ideas, products and strategies I may bring to your attention.
Independent Wealth Management Solutions
Every smart investment decision starts with listening to you and asking you the right questions, which include:
- What are your short-term and long-term financial goals?
- What kinds of financial assets are you working toward?
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, annuities, and life insurance programs. I use these and other products to build custom solutions for people, according to their individual needs and goals.
I build and manage retirement accounts for individuals with IRAs, Massachusetts public-school teachers with 403(b) accounts, and business owners for whom I design and manage SIMPLE, Solo 401(k) plans, and SEP Plans.
I also help employers to improve their 401(k) plans.
Boston Magazine and Five Star Professional Named Me a Five Star Wealth Manager 4 Years Running
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, financial advisors must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance. For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com
For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
Series 66 Exam, taken 12-18-2012, scored 93%
Series 6 Exam, taken 02-23-1989, scored 92%
Series 63 Exam, taken 03-22-1989, scored 86%
Series 7 Exam, taken 07-20-2005, scored 92%
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, or AIF®
- Completed the AIF® Designation Training;
- Passed the AIF® designation exam;
- Met the designation’s prerequisites and qualification and conduct standards;
- Accrued a minimum of six hours of continuing professional education, with at least four hours coming from fi360-produced sources;
- Attested to a code of ethics.
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, or CRPS®
- Completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and to apply theoretical principles to life situations;
- Pledged adherence to the CRPS® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
CRPS® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirement
Certified Fund Specialist or CFS®
- Fund analysis and selection;
- Asset allocation;
- Portfolio construction;
- Sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, and estate planning.
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor or AWMA®
- Completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax-reduction alternatives, and asset-protection alternatives;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations;
- Agreed to adhere to the AWMA® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
AWMA® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
3 Payment Options
Hourly Rate $150 hour
Commission depends on the product
Broker-Dealer Cambridge Investment Research is an independent broker-dealer for financial advisors dedicated to offering unbiased investment advice to clients.
Investment Adviser Investment advisory services are offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a SEC registered investment adviser.
Free Initial Consultation
Financial Advisor Tim Hayes CRPS®, AWMA®, AIF®, CFS®
Click on a date to make an appointment