Investment Advisor Representative
Independent Financial Advisor Tim Hayes Offers Savvy Investment Strategy From an Unbiased Perspective
- I emphasize education – I’ll make sure you’re aware of all your investing options…and the potential risks and upsides of each. I’ll give you the unbiased perspective along with my honest opinions based on years of investing experience.
- I stick around – My clients know that I am there for them, and I am extremely proactive about providing ongoing counsel and advice as changes in your life affect your financial situation and objectives.
- Unbiased advice – No cookie-cutter solutions! Being independent means I have the freedom to choose from all the options available to you and recommend the ones I feel are best suited to your needs. Regardless of who’s offering it.
Independent, But Not Alone
- Affiliated with Cambridge Investment Research an independent broker-dealer for financial professionals dedicated to providing unbiased investment advice.
- Cambridge Investment Research Advisors an a SEC Registered investment adviser.
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, or AIF®
Individuals who hold the AIF® designation have:
- Completed the AIF® Designation Training;
- Passed the AIF® designation exam;
- Met the designation’s prerequisites and qualification and conduct standards;
- Accrued a minimum of six hours of continuing professional education, with at least four hours coming from fi360-produced sources;
- Attested to a code of ethics.
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, or CRPS®
Individuals who hold the CRPS® designation have:
- Completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and to apply theoretical principles to life situations;
- Pledged adherence to the CRPS® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
CRPS® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor or AWMA®
Individuals who hold the AWMA® designation have:
- Completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax-reduction alternatives, and asset-protection alternatives;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations;
- Agreed to adhere to the AWMA® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
AWMA® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
Certified Fund Specialist
CFS designation is awarded upon passing an examination on mutual funds, ETS, REIT’s, closed-end funds, and similar investments. Advanced studies on topics include:
- Fund analysis and selection;
- Asset allocation;
- Portfolio construction;
- Sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, and estate planning.
Series 66 Exam, taken 12-18-2012, scored 93%
Series 7 Exam, taken 07-20-2005, scored 92%
Series 6 Exam, taken 02-23-1989, scored 92%
Series 63 Exam, taken 03-22-1989, scored 86%
Paying For Services
Hourly FeeSome clients prefer to pay an hourly fee
Fee-OnlyClient pays a flat fee
- fee is 1% or less depending on the size and complexity of your wealth management needs
- custom money management
- I am a fiduciary adviser
- works best for clients with accounts greater than $50,000
- or employers with 401(k) plans