Experience and knowledge you can trust
I have been a professional financial adviser for twenty-six years. I specialize in building custom solutions for people who are saving their money for retirement or are already retired.
Access to thousands of mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, annuities, and life and disability Plans, I have all the tools individuals, companies, and not-for-profits need for their wealth management as well as their financial planning for retirement.
Because I am independent financial advisor, there are no requirements to use a specific tool. Therefore you benefit from advice and products tailored to meet your unique financial needs.
Check out my wealth management page to learn more!
Why Should I Hire You?
For over 25 years, I have studied the financial markets, always striving to learn and adapt my knowledge to the new financial “normal” as it is continually redefined. The result: I can help you make smart investment decisions for every stage of your life, under all market conditions.
How Much Do You Charge?
Most customers pay a fee which is 1% or less depending on the size and complexity of their wealth management needs.
Some clients prefer to pay an hourly fee. This is ideal for customers that want financial planning, retirement planning, or wealth management advice but don’t want to move their accounts.
Others prefer the commission model. Commission varies by product.
Do We Need to Meet in Person
The initial appointment should be in person. There is no cost to you for this first introductory and fact finding meeting. If you become a client contact either in person, email or by phone is important.
+ Click to read more
Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠, or APMA®
Individuals who hold the APMA® designation have: The Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠ or APMA® Program is a professional designation program for financial professionals. The program is designed to educate advisors on the subtler points of portfolio creation, augmentation, and maintenance. Topics covered include:
- client assessment and suitability
- risk/return, investment objectives
- bond and equity portfolios
- modern portfolio theory
- investor psychology
- and other topics germane to building appropriate client portfolios
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, or AIF®
- Completed the AIF® Designation Training;
- Passed the AIF® designation exam;
- Met the designation’s prerequisites and qualification and conduct standards;
- Accrued a minimum of six hours of continuing professional education, with at least four hours coming from fi360-produced sources;
- Attested to a code of ethics.
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, or CRPS®
- Completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and to apply theoretical principles to life situations;
- Pledged adherence to the CRPS® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
CRPS® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirement
Certified Fund Specialist, or CFS®
- Fund analysis and selection;
- Asset allocation;
- Portfolio construction;
- Sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, and estate planning.
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, or AWMA®
- Completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax-reduction alternatives, and asset-protection alternatives;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations;
- Agreed to adhere to the AWMA® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
AWMA® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
+ Click to read more
Series 66 Exam, Taken 12-18-2012
Passing the exam qualifies candidates as both securities agents and investment advisor representative.
Series 7 Exam, taken 07-20-2005
Individuals who pass the Series 7 examination are eligible to trade all securities products: corporate securities, municipal fund securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products, variable contracts, etc.
Series 63 Exam, taken 03-22-1989
The exam qualifies candidates as securities agents within a state. Nearly all states require people to pass the Series 63 for state registration.
Series 6 Exam, taken 02-23-1989
The exam measures the degree to which each candidate possesses the knowledge needed to offer the products of investment and insurance companies, including the sales of mutual funds and variable annuities.
I am also licensed to offer life, health, accident, disability and long-term care insurance plans, as well as fixed annuities.
+ Click to read more
Hourly Rate $150 Hour
Commission Depends on the Product
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, financial advisors must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance.For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.