About Financial Advisor Tim HayesThe Financial Tools and Expertise to Build Life the Way You Like It
I emphasize education – I’ll make sure you’re aware of all your investing options…and the potential risks and upsides of each. I’ll give you the unbiased perspective along with my honest opinions based on years of investing experience.
I stick around – My clients know that I am there for them, and I am extremely proactive about providing ongoing counsel and advice as changes in your life affect your financial situation and objectives.
Unbiased advice – No cookie-cutter solutions! Being independent means I have the freedom to choose from all the options available to you and recommend the ones I feel are best suited to your needs. Regardless of who’s offering it. Unlike some advisors, the sky is the limit in terms of the ideas, products and strategies I may bring to your attention.
Boston Magazine and Five Star Professional Named Me a Five Star Wealth Manager 4 Years Running
In 2018, 2819 Boston wealth managers were nominated with only 487 projected winners.
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, financial advisors must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance. For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
Areas Serviced in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Southern New Hampshire & Maine
Expert and highly personalized financial planning, retirement planning, and independent wealth management solutions for individuals, couples, and businesses in Eastern Massachusetts including Boston and surrounding cities. So when you need an independent financial advisor in Massachusetts – Salem or the North Shore, Hingham or another town on the South Shore, MetroWest including Framingham, or the Southcoast and Rhode Island in my Dartmouth office.
There is no charge for the initial consultation, and it can be at your home, office, or favorite coffee shop.
Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠, or APMA®
Individuals who hold the APMA® designation have: The Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠ or APMA® Program is a professional designation program for financial professionals. The program is designed to educate advisors on the subtler points of portfolio creation, augmentation, and maintenance. Topics covered include:
- client assessment and suitability
- risk/return, investment objectives
- bond and equity portfolios
- modern portfolio theory
- investor psychology
- and other topics germane to building appropriate client portfolios
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, or AIF®
- Completed the AIF® Designation Training;
- Passed the AIF® designation exam;
- Met the designation’s prerequisites and qualification and conduct standards;
- Accrued a minimum of six hours of continuing professional education, with at least four hours coming from fi360-produced sources;
- Attested to a code of ethics.
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, or CRPS®
- Completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and to apply theoretical principles to life situations;
- Pledged adherence to the CRPS® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
CRPS® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirement
Certified Fund Specialist, or CFS®
- Fund analysis and selection;
- Asset allocation;
- Portfolio construction;
- Sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, and estate planning.
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, or AWMA®
- Completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax-reduction alternatives, and asset-protection alternatives;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations;
- Agreed to adhere to the AWMA® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
AWMA® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.