You Decide How You Want to Pay for Financial Advice
by Tim Hayes, AIF®, CRPS®, CFS®, AWMA®, AWMA
Clients can pay for services in 3 ways: hourly, fee-only, or commission. Working together we choose the payment options that meets your goals and needs.
Hourly FeeSome Clients Prefer to Pay an Hourly Fee
- For clients who want financial planning, retirement planning, or wealth management advice
- But don’t want to move their accounts
Fee-OnlyClient Pays a Flat Fee
- Wealth Management, Financial Planning & Retirement Planning for a set fee.
- Fee is 1% or less depending on the size and complexity of your needs
- Fiduciary adviser
CommissionOthers Prefer the Commission Model
- Commission varies by product
- Ideal for smaller accounts (less than $100,000 in investable assets)
- Roth IRAs and some 403(b) plans
I am an Investment Adviser Representative at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a $94B Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) based in Fairfield, IA. I am also registered with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer with over 3,000 Registered Representatives nationwide. I have held an industry securities registration for 26 years and am subject to SEC and FINRA oversight.
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION – Reach out to me by EMAIL or TEL. 508-277-5847 for a NO OBLIGATION consult.