Over $100,000 to Invest
Over the years you’ll likely change jobs a few times. Your goals and risk tolerance will change, too.
My investment ideas are only as good as their ability to keep up with you, so it all starts with getting to know you and your current investing situation. You may simply need your portfolio fine-tuned, or perhaps major changes are in order. Whatever the case, I’ll recommend a customized portfolio that addresses your needs and goals. And, as your financial advisor, I’ll commit to reviewing your portfolio at least once a year.
- It can include just about any account: IRAs, 403bs, joint accounts, personal brokerage accounts, etc.
- The fee charged depends on the size of your account and the complexity of your portfolio management but it is never greater than 1%.
- The accounts are primarily invested in mutual funds and exchange-traded-funds (ETFs). All the funds have passed my rigorous due diligence process.
- I design the portfolio to meet your goals consistent with how much risk you are comfortable taking.
- After the account is set up you receive monthly statements and you can follow your account online with CirStatements.
- We periodically meet to check the portfolio and to discuss performance and re-balancing and to check if you are on track to meet your goals.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
All investing involves risk. Depending on the types of investments, there may be varying degrees of risk. Investors should be prepared to bear a loss, including a total loss of principal. Diversification and asset allocation strategies do not assure a profit or protect against loss.