Generating Retirement Income
Can You Really Trust Doing It Yourself?
Now you need income, not growth. Over the years you owned some bonds with mixed success. Moreover, unlike your foray into equity investment, this time you cannot afford on-the-job training. You need the retirement income now. Plus, you have less time to recover from any mistakes.
Or, Do You Need a Financial Advisor Who:
- will work to keep your costs low—because, in a low yield world, the less you pay to someone else, the more you keep for yourself
- will research your accounts and let you know if leaving it with your 401(k) is a good option, or roll it over
- has a keen understanding of the economy, markets, interest rates, and the bond market:
- knowledge that is imperative when one talks about retirement income;
- access to the products necessary to help you transition from growth to income;