An independent financial advisor with the tools and expertise to build life the way you like it.
How to Retire Comfortably and Meet Your Goals
You have retirement accounts in a few different places. So does your spouse. Now that you are retired or thinking of retiring you are closer to using the money, but you haven’t changed the allocation or risk level of any of those accounts.
Moreover, you haven’t met with a financial advisor to discuss your retirement goals and accounts.
Tim is a Financial Advisor Who Can Help You With the Following:
- Measure how well your investments match up with your risk tolerance and goals and income needs.
- Make recommendations for changes to your finances if needed.
- Figure out whether you should keep your 401(k) or 403(b) with your previous employer or roll it into an IRA, where I will build you a new portfolio.
- Build that portfolio using your risk tolerance with the goal of creating enough retirement income but not outliving your money.
- Look over any pension options for which you may be eligible, review any Social Security and Medicare questions you may have.
- Examine any group life policies you may want to convert to an individual policy.
For a free, independent, and unbiased review of your 403(b) plan, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Or, call me at 508-277-5847.
Can You Really Trust Doing It Yourself?
Now you need income, not growth. Over the years you owned some bonds with mixed success. Moreover, unlike your foray into equity investment, this time you cannot afford on-the-job training. You need the income now. Plus, you have less time to recover from any mistakes.
When We Are Done
You get a retirement portfolio where all of your investments work together to meet your retirement income goals.